Sunday 3 January 2016

Christmas 2015

As my first post of the year, I've decided to put a collection of photos from over the Christmas period on here to look back over as memories.
This photo is from our trip to Trentham shopping village on Christmas eve eve. 
Me and Josh, well I say Josh but he gave up, put together and decorated a gingerbread house.
As requested by my mother, I made two reindeer cakes. We ate the one in front on Christmas day and the other on boxing day. Lets just say we ate a lot.
Josh did well with presents this year! A high hopes brush roll from MaggsLondon, beautifully wrapped by Hannah with an inspirational quote 'love more worry less'.
For Christmas day we went over to my aunties and had an amazing Christmas dinner and of course we finished the evening with a few games of Just Dance and Mario Kart on the wii. 
As you can probably tell I got a bit excited with taking unfocused photos of Christmas trees. 
The starter was a lovely paté with toast which my nan kindly made for us all.
Finally, the best part. The giant plate of Christmas heaven and gravy. It's safe to say that if you don't become utterly stuffed after you leave the table on Christmas day, then you clearly haven't fulfilled the day.
I hope you liked this final festive post and be sure to look out for one next weeks on Sunday! :) 
Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment